It's Cold Outside

As the temperatures have plunged to zero and below for the last few nights it is very appropriate to present you with today's photo.

Cold:





The cold doesn't seem to bother the boys.   They have been busy building caves and shoveling the walks an drive and doing all of the fun stuff they love to do in the snow.  We have about seven inches on the ground right now, so it is not a huge amount, but enough to have a lot of fun in!







The girls and I, on the other hand, have barely ventured out.  We have been drinking a lot of tea and I am teaching Annika to do a bit of hand sewing.  I can't tell you how fun it is to teach my little daughter to sew!

It looks as if we will be doing more of the same in the coming week as temperatures are suppossed to rise a bit tomorrow only to plummet again the next day.  It is just fine with me!  The company is good and we have no where we need to go!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!