Superkids 2013 Video

I think I will always remember 2013 as the year of Superkids. Even though I had done some advocacy and worked with Pat Marcus prior to 2013, my trip to China last summer took it all to a whole new level! Superkids advocacy work is now part of my daily life. I have met so many sweet and wonderful families through this work and I have seen so many precious children matched with families who can't wait to bring them home!

And that, my friends, is the most amazing picture of the gospel and redemption that we can experience here on earth! These helpless children, with no hope and no way to help themselves are suddenly chosen, loved, longed for, prayed over, dreamed about! And then they come home and are treasured sons and daughters. That is why we do what what we do!

This is a video of all of the children that Superkids Charity was involved in matching with families in 2013. As you watch it rejoice that these children are home or will be home soon, but please don't forget the many children who are still waiting for love! Maybe 2014 is the year for you to consider adoption!



No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!