Another little Martin




Today was adoption day!  So it is legal now.  She is really a Martin.  And bless her precious little heart she seems as pleased as we are about it.  When the lady was talking to her at the tea room we visited today she told her "Baba Mama" it seemed she wanted her to know that she has a baba and mama.  It was possibly the sweetest thing we have ever heard.

We also went to a good Chinese restaurant today.  Up to this point we had not been very successful along that line, but we really enjoyed the one we tried today.  I am pretty sure I provided the entertainment for the day for the entire place as I attempted to eat noodle soup with chop sticks.  Eliana loved the chicken fried rice that Keith ordered.

We also visited Yu Garden.  What an experience!  But I will let the photos show you what I cannot begin to describe.  We visited a little tea room where a lady performed a tea ceremony for us and prepared various kinds of tea for us to try.  We bought some tea to take home as gifts.  It was such a fun exprience!


Looking down from the upper level.




New Year decorations.




In the tea house "blooming jasmine"


5 comments

  1. Congratulations on your newest blessing! It sounds like she is quite fond of her new and forever family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the photo of her with her tiny hairbow. I think she looks beautiful in blue. :)

    Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I just love reading these happy things. :)

    Welcome to your family, Eliana! God Bless You!!!
    -Vea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad things are going well for you. She is adorable seems to love having a family. Looking forward to more pics. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little Eliana is simply gorgeous! I know how much fun you're having, snuggling and getting to know each other....dressing her in sweet little dresses....and soaking in every little bit of her sweetness. My Eliana is 9 and just a joy. I love the name! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!