Homeschooling- How Do We Love Thee? #5

What do I love about homeschooling?  I get to work with my children all day.  You know how it is, each child (well each person, but we speak in the context of schooling) has strengths and weaknesses.  As a mother I am always trying to build their strengths and help them overcome their weaknesses.  It is such a blessing to be able to address the same issues in the same way in every area of life.  The same weakness shows up at bedroom cleaning time, math time, and evening chore time. Now don't get me wrong, there are times that it is frustrating!  But at the end of the day it is a huge blessing!

This morning the girls and I filled the dehydrator with apple slices while the boys were working on their lessons.  I looked at my crew all around me and  felt overwhelmed by the fact that I get to have them all here with me!  We are really experiencing life together!

Scented but not yet sparkly:}
We are making scented pine cones for a craft project that we can all do together.  They are now scented (with cinnamon essential oil) and dried, so the next step is to lightly spray them with a glitter spray to make them a bit sparkly then we will put them in baskets and place them around the house.  Should be pretty and smell lovely!

Hip Homeschool Hop Button

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!