It Is Party Time! { Texas Trip Part 1 }

To say that my family loves a good excuse to plan a party is an understatement. We certainly got in for lots of partying in this trip.

You see, we arrived on my Papa's 60th birthday.

Papa with a few of his many grandchildren.


Karis giving Grandpa a birthday hug.

This cake actually tasted as good as it looks!

Papa and Josiah.

Jalapeno poppers. YUM!!

Josh keeping an eye on supper.

Levi was very popular among the younger set.

Cousins

Eliana

Then there was my sister-in-law's baby shower.

 

 

The little sweater my mom crocheted.

Do not separate a girl from her punch for
something so silly as a picture!

Offered as proof that I was also there.

And Annika's 6th birthday.

Sleepy birthday girl.

 

 

My Kazakh princess holding up the Kazakh flags she received.


 
Texas trip to be continued...


2 comments

  1. How fun! It totally looks like summer there, with the green grass and leaves on the trees and the barefoot girls! (she says sadly, as she looks out the window at the snow. hee hee)

    And I'm glad you were there, too! I often remember too late that Mom wasn't in any of the pics, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Hi, first off, I would like to say, you take beautiful photos and have quite a talent for cooking/baking and blogging! Also, I was wondering if you could please share some tips on how to make that cupcake frosting minted. I don't think I understood quite right what you stated on the cupcake recipe page on how to make the strips. If you could somehow make it clearer (perhaps with a picture :) of the inside of your piping bag after adding the color) or if you could please email me at this email, it would be greatly appreciated! Also, I was also wondering how to do hair into a bun like yours? I love how neat your bun is as well as the braids into a bun hairstyle that I have seen your family wear and was wondering if you could give some tips on how to make buns & braids as neat and pretty as yours? :D Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!