Celebrating



Tonight we celebrated with chocolate cake (with sprinkles on top!) and sparkling blueberry grape juice!


It has been a good couple of weeks on the Superkids advocacy front.  Several of "my" children have been matched with their families.  This always makes me so excited!  I celebrate each and every time I hear of a family being matched with one of the precious little ones I met in China!



This week one of my extra special little girls was matched with her family.  When I was in China, she walked in to the room and quickly ran to me and threw her little arms around me.  I picked her up and hugged her back.  It was so sweet!  I have advocated for her for months and now she has a family working to bring her home.



Then there is little Wei Wei.  He is a cutie from the same orphanage that Eliana spent her first three years.  He has the funniest laugh!  When he laughed we all laughed.  When I was in Texas recently I had the privilege of meeting his parents.  Again, we have advocated for him for a long time.  And then the perfect family for him just "happened" to be in Texas at the same time Pat Marcus and I were there.



And there are others too.  Sweet little ones with excited families working hard to get them home.  It never gets old!  I can't put them all out there publicly yet, but suffice it to say, a celebration was definitely in order tonight!



1 comment

  1. What a wonderful thing to be able to celebrate. Thank you for advocating.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!