Just a Happy Hodge Podge of Thoughts

This coming Sunday and Monday in China many little children will meet their new parents, families will be formed, and miracles will happen.



Little ones will become treasured sons and daughters.



But this happens every week, so why mention it this week?  Well, I'm glad you asked, because there is a very special reason that I bring it up.



You see, this week FIVE of those children will be children that I have played with, hugged, held, taken pictures of, and prayed over.



These are "my" children.  So my heart is full of joy, as it always is when one of "my littles" come home, take that joy times five and you will understand.




But then you need to add to that joy.  Because I'm not finished with the good news yet.  Who remembers Bea and Billy?  They are an adorable little duo who stole my heart as they walked into the room holding hands.  At first I thought they were twins, but no, they were just good friends. Bea immediately dropped Billy's hand and gave me a huge hug.  As I picked her up and felt her little arms around my neck my heart totally melted.  Billy was equally charming, just in a quieter way.  We have advocated and prayed for these sweeties ever since.  And now they have a family. The same family.  Bea and Billy will be brother and sister.  My heart cannot contain the joy!!



No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!