And I'm Off!!

I'm going to just share the Superkids Charity post for today here. It pretty much says what I want to say.

I tossed around the idea of not posting here while I'm gone and telling you all to follow along on the Superkids blog. But I think I need my own space to post too. So I'm planning to post as often as I can here. I'll also be posting a daily photo on my photography blog, so you might want to check in there as well.

Will you all please pray for me and for my sweet family as we are separated? That part is always so hard!

There is always a surreal feeling as everything comes together right before I leave. I get to this point of thinking that I've done what I can do and it is all in God's hands. That is not a bad place to be!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!