To Think I Grew Up In The Desert

And now I live here:



I am trying to be more scheduled about our day. This morning I made lists for each child. On each child's list I had run one mile as an entry. So this afternoon we all headed out to a nice running trail nearby (with Douglas at the wheel!) so that they could run.




I walked along this beautiful trail while they all did a really great job of running!





Of course, they all ended up going twice as far as I did. That is one of the advantages of having older boys! I'm not worried about the younger ones being out of my sight as long as the boys are with them!



As we headed back to our vehicle Freeland picked a few wild strawberries for me. They were so sweet and delicious!


And again I'm reminded that in the ordinary you find the extraordinary.

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!