Oasis Chorale- The End of Summer Tour 2015

We are home again. I'm sitting here on my own comfy sofa sipping coffee and listening to the morning sounds of my crew getting the day started. I love getting home! I love how special the ordinary feels as I revel in familiarity after I have been away for a little while.

Gifts for the director and his wife from the bass.

Traveling with Oasis Chorale was quite an experience! I think my favorite times were when they would sing an impromptu song for someone in a restaurant, store, or rest area. I loved these little token moments of sharing their gift with people!


I appreciated the commitment the choir has to communicating the message of the songs and honoring God through their singing. I certainly came away from the experience with a renewed appreciation for the gift of singing and music.

Apparently it is also all about the socks for bass #2.


As for Keith? I think he is hooked! So this may have been our first experience traveling with Oasis, but I really don't think it will be our last!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!