Oasis Chorale Tour, The Middle

So, we have been traveling with Oasis Chorale for about one week now and have one week left. So far the chorale has given 4 concerts and there are more concerts and recording scheduled for this week.



We are still in Canada which makes contacting the children at home a little difficult since we can only contact them when we have wifi. But it sounds like they are doing well, at least from their perspective!



In a lot of ways this trip seems as exhausting to me physically as trips to China are. It is strange because I'm not really that busy. I'm taking photos which means editing them and getting them to the people who need them, but I'm not busy most of the time. I guess it is just the traveling and needing to function on a set schedule.



Keith is really enjoying singing with the chorale. I love watching him, knowing how much he loves it! And Eliana is having the time of her life with a bus full of adults to have fun with every day! Spoiled? Oh no, not her!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!