Kirby {Fuzhou}

We were at the Fuzhou CWI today. I just have to devote this post to Kirby. We met a lot of incredible kids today, and I could tell you a lot of sweet stories from the day, but today I'm going to focus on one exceptional little boy.



Kirby is 7 years old. He has cerebral palsy that affects both of his legs. He walks with the help of a walker and crawls to get to around. But that is such a small part of ho Kirby is!




He is incredibly smart! He aced all of the cognitive tests that Keely did with him. His teacher said he is a "super star" in his class. But, again, he is so much more than that.

He has a vibrant, magnetic personality. His whole face lights up when he smiles. And he smiles a lot! He is so resilient! Let's just say his life is not exactly easy, but what you see is a happy little boy who is slowed down by nothing! He dresses himself and takes care of his own personal needs. Do you know how incredible that is!?




He has a really great little laugh and speaks in very clear,complete sentences. I want to somehow make him very real to each of you and I feel like words are failing me. This little boy needs us to step up for him. He needs a family. Will you please share this post and help to find his family. I know they are out there just waiting to be blessed by this incredible little boy!

For information about adopting him please contact April Uduhiri at april.uduhiri@gladney.org or contact me.

Together we can make a difference for this little boy!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!