Today Was the Day!

Today was our first Classical Conversations community day! It was a fun day for everyone. I sat in Freeland's Foundations class this morning. I watched as the learned about the fertile crescent, prepositions, the parts of a bean seed, and other things. I can't wait to see how much they learn this year!





I will be in different classes each week since I have students in each level. So I will get to see how it is done in each of their classes.




The boys are also in the Essentials class in the afternoon. I'm excited about this class as it takes them deeper into sentence structure and creative writing (among other things)!



All the way home Annika kept talking about her friend. I asked her what her friend's name was, but she did not know! I guess we have plenty of time to learn names, right?

It was a good day and I'm looking forward to tackling the assignments this coming week. Let the "Timeline" roll on!

1 comment

  1. Lol at Annika not knowing her friend's name. She must be like me. I do that all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!