Goodnight, My Angels...


Goodnight my angel, time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say




I promised I would never leave you
Then you should always know
Wherever you may go, no matter where you are
I never will be far away.

Not very good at pretending to sleep.
Goodnight my angel, now it's time to dream
And dream how wonderful your life will be
Someday your child may cry, and if you sing this lullaby
Then in your heart there will always be a part of me

A few seconds later.
Someday we'll all be gone
But lullabies go on and on
They never die
That's how you and I will be



P.S. If you have never heard the King's Singers sing this song it is well worth your time to do so.  It brings tears to my eyes every time.  You can see it here.

1 comment

  1. This pics are just so very sweet. These sisters are so amazing together, just like they were alwasy meant to be!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!