Brown-Eyed Boy...


The other evening I took Casper out to do a little practicing with my camera. 

We took a little walk through the woods...


Down the lane...



And on to the road...





We held hands and talked about all kinds of things.  We laughed over the pictures that looked silly.  He is such a sweet boy!  I am already looking forward to the next time I can take my camera and one of my sweet babies on a little evening stroll!



Ni Hao Yall


I am linking to Sunday Snapshot over at Ni Hao Y'all.

2 comments

  1. Adorable pictures! And it sounds like you BOTH had fun... I'd say that was a very successful photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of your handsome little man:))))) He has the sweetest little face!
    Have a wonderful week.
    God Bless,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!