One At A Time Please, Children!

After trying to wrap my mind around what our homeschool schedule is going to be like, I had a brilliant idea!  Why not start them one at a time and sort of ease into it, so to speak?
Monday was Annika's first day.  She now has a full week of experience.

Today it was Casper's turn.  So now I am juggling two balls. 

Am I the only one who thinks that little tongue sticking out is adorable? 
What was that?  You wonder what the youngest little princess does while we do school?  Plays on her "activity blanket" (we put games, books, dolls, etc. on a large blanket on the floor and she is supposed to spend certain *at this point rather brief* periods of time there) and helps Mommy, of course!  When blanket time includes a snack of carrot sticks we are all happy!


No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!