Guest Post by Casper ( Age 7 )

On our shopping trip we went to Salvation Army.  We went to the toy section and found a toy camera.  Mommy said on Amazon it costs $40.00.  But ours cost $1.50.  We wouldn't have gotten a toy camera for $40, at least I don't think so.

I really like it but sometimes the pictures are blurry.  I try to stand really still and look around at the trees and stuff and find something that would be nice and then take my picture.  Mommy says maybe I'll be a photographer when I grow up because I like it so much.

Sometimes Eliana cries because she wants the camera.  That is very irritating when I'm trying to take a nice picture.

Here are some pictures that I took.







I hope you will enjoy my pictures very much and like this blog post.  I think now it is time for me to go and play.

~Casper

6 comments

  1. Casper I think you found a great bargain and you are learning to be a wise steward of money. You have such a smart Mommy to take you shopping at the Salvation Army. Keep up the good work of taking pictures. You pictures are great. Thanks for posting on your Mommy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casper, photography is such a nice hobby that will be useful all of your life. So, I hope you stick with it! I bet you are thankful that your mom is teaching you to be frugal and to love bargain hunting. I always said even if I was a millionaire I would still enjoy bargain hunting because God called us to be good stewards of our money and I truly love a bargain. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Casper! I really like fall leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Casper! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casper,
    I like the picture of your sister! I also think your writing skills are good! I enjoyed your post.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casper,
    I am a new friend of your mama, but I still wanted you to know that I loved the fall leaves! Autumn is my favorite season.
    God bless you.
    Marcia Zimmerman

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!