Waiting Children



I just posted 11 new children on my waiting children page.  These children are all designated to Gladney through a partnership program with the orphanage in charge of their care.  I will be writing posts with more information about them over the next little while. Also, Gladney will be having a special webinar with Pat Marcus speaking about meeting the children.  I'll keep you posted as to when that will be!

As always, if you have any questions about any of these children or about working with Gladney please email me at erinmrtn@yahoo.com.

Edit:  I also added a new page entitled "My Family Found Me" to announce when a sweet little one is matched with a family.  So check out the good news there!  Run Run has a family!

1 comment

  1. I will not be looking at waiting children. Just CAN'T.
    Anyway, what happened in your journeys today?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!