It Is November!!!

And I am so excited about it.

November is National Adoption Month!!

So...


I have a couple things to tell you about. 

I am sponsoring a child for the
The goal is to raise $1,000 for this little love by the end of the year.



I did a bit of figuring and discovered that if each of my sweet readers would give about $0.30 a day we would exceed this goal with ease.  So how about setting aside a coin jar for little Sadie and seeing how much you can collect in two months?

You can read more about Sadie and donate to her fund here.  I will be putting a clickable link on my sidebar as well.  Together we can make a difference to this child! It is not for lack of  willing families as much as for lack of funds that children like Sadie wait with little or no hope. 

In the words of Edward Everett Hale- "I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

And now for the other thing I want to tell you about. 

November is National Adoption Month!!

So...

I am going post a lot about adoption this month.  I love telling our story, but I'd like you to tell yours too!  So if you would like to do a guest post this month please contact me at erinmrtn@yahoo.com.  Other bloggers are welcome, but you do not need to have a blog to participate I would love to have some posts from adoptive parents, adoptees, birth parents, and adoption professionals.  If adoption has touched your life please send me an email.

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!