{ thankful }

For God.  For His love, grace, and forgiveness.  For His continual guidance and blessing.

For family.  My husband.  My children- the sons I carried and gave birth to, the daughters I carried in my heart and flew half way around the world meet.

For family.  My parents.  My sisters.  My brothers.  My many nieces and nephews.  My Nan-Naw and J.  These are my people.  My family.  And I am thankful for each and every one of them.

For temporal blessings.  A house.  Clothes.  Food.  Enough and more than enough in a world where most do not have enough.

For freedom.  Where we can live as we choose, educate our children as we choose, and worship God without fear.

For traditions.  For cornbread dressing and German Chocolate Cake on Thanksgiving.  For the many small but significant things we do between now and Christmas.

For friends.  The people I count on.  The ones I have laughed with and cried with.  The ones who understand my jokes.  The ones who understand when I'm quiet.

For all of these thing and many others I am truly thankful.

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!