O Casper!

On January 18, 2005 a tiny little boy entered this world about three months sooner than he had been expected to arrive.


Here he has his little hand on mine. 
 So today I am feeling quite sentimental and thought it would be fun to go outside to take some pictures of my tiny boy turned big boy!  I thought sunshine and snow and balloons would have to be a fun combination.  And I was right!  But what ensued was not exactly the "fun" I had in mind.  You see I forgot that there was also wind to take into consideration and that sunshine and snow are a pretty powerfully bright combination...


Trying to hang on to the balloons!

Brothers getting in on the action.

If you can't catch them then shoot them!
But watch out for the icy patches!

Come on now, be good balloons.

Got some!  But can't look at the camera because it is too bright.

And away they fly...

At least when you stand in the trees you can open your eyes!
So there you have it.  My preemie all grown up.

Casper boy, we love you to the moon and back.  Happy birthday, little son!

1 comment

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!