And So I Bought Her A Helmet

I took the children ice skating again today.  This time Eliana got in on the action.  My plan was to get her skates and then "help" her by pushing the little kiddie helper thing for her thus giving myself something to hang on to and giving her a little ride at the same time.



It didn't work.  While I slipped and stumbled around the edges she insisted on skating by herself!  She pushed her little red thing all over the rink.




Then she got daring and insisted on trying to skate without it!  She fell and she crawled and she kept right on trying!  While I stumbled and rested and stumbled some more and watched her in terror lest she fall and hit her little head on the ice.







She skated for a solid two hours and loved every minute of it.

And then we went to Wal-mart and bought her a helmet. Because keeping her off the ice does not seem like an option anymore.

2 comments

  1. These pictures are so very precious! I can't wait to get my own little China princess :) We are currently waiting for our I800A approval and while it seems like it will take forever at this point, looking at your pictures gives me hope for when we will be in your shoes! :) Keep the great posts coming!!
    -Erin
    http://everygoodandperfectthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!