Cheering You On From Here

Six families are traveling to adopt children we just met while we were in China.



SIX.  Six of my babies (OK one is twelve years old, but you know what I mean!) coming home!



Several of these children we met last year, then advocated for them, spoke with their families, rejoiced when they were matched, and then delivered packages from their families when we met them this year.




And now we watch from here, reading each post from each family with great interest.  Right now they are traveling, sight-seeing, etc.  but some of the next posts will be of them meeting their children.




I hope they all know how we are cheering them on from here.  I am praying for each parent, each child, each sibling.  I know how wonderful and difficult those first days can be.  And I know that I have done what I can for these sweet babies, so now I cover them in prayer as they are handed to their families who will love them forever, knowing that they no longer need another advocate, and my heart is full.

2 comments

  1. My niece and nephew are one of those couples. So thank you for all you have done to bring this little one to our family. May God bless you richly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!