Blogging



Well, I know it may not seem like it if you only follow this blog, but I really have been busy blogging. I've been posting three times a week on the Superkids blog. And I post daily on my photography blog (except when I get behind then play catch up). And now I'm deciding that I'm going to have to have a schedule for this blog if I am going to keep up with it. Let me just say right now that I'm not an organized, stick by the schedule type of person. That's just not me. But I'm going to try because I do so love looking back through the chronicle of our lives. So I'm aiming for twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday, think I'll stick to it?




I truly love this time of the year! The songs, the weather, the baking, the secrets, the traditions... I love it all. Last year I was too sick to enjoy it much, so I'm trying to plan carefully and cut out unnecessary things so that I'm well enough to do the things that are important to me and my family this year.




And speaking of this time of year, on Saturday evening our church is having a Christmas sing-a-long. Local people are welcome to come! Just ask for the address if you are interested!


No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!