Heading to Texas

Today the children and I are heading to Texas for the rest of the month of January. This is Keith's busiest season at work and we decided that this would be a nice thing for the children and I to do. It sounds great. Until we actually have to tell Keith good-bye. Now that we are so close to leaving I wonder what we were thinking!

He does plan to fly down for one of the weekends that we will be there, so we will see him about half-way through. Which makes me think I'll survive. Maybe.

Of course, the tribe is excited. We are headed to the land of cousins, grandparents, farms, markets, and sunshine for an entire glorious month! What is not to love about that? And I'm hoping to rest and find it a healing time physically.

Stay tuned, many adventures are about to unfold...

1 comment

  1. One of the blessings of homeschooling is the flexibility. :) My family is in Minnesota. I try to take the kids in the summer for a week and then my husband joins us for the second week. I like having some extra time "at home" and it spreads out the visits so that things aren't so crazy during the time we're there. Have a wonderful time. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!