We Are Home

On Saturday we flew home. Everything went smoothly, aside from leaving a suitcase on the airplane, that is. Hopefully we will soon have that returned. The children are thrilled that it contained quite a few school books and so we are a little limited in how much school some of them can do.




The last week we were in Texas the weather was beautiful with highs in the 80's a couple of the days. We arrived home to freezing temperatures and a pending snow storm. We had difficulty getting up the lane so the girls and I walked while Keith and the boys pushed and cajoled the van up the lane. What a welcome home!




But the house is warm and it is so good to be with my sweet children all day in a normal routine! I do love coming home! And, of course, we all missed Keith so much and it is so good to all be together again!





And I have pictures of these beautiful little sweeties to edit. All is right in my world.

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!