Busy, Busy, Busy!

Most of the time we lead a pretty slow-paced life. This week has been a huge exception to that rule!

Monday- I had an appointment to get my eyes checked. This is something I have to do pretty regularly thanks to some of the medicines I'm on. Unfortunately my left eye has gotten dramatically worse in the past year. So the optometrist wanted to schedule a few more tests.

Tuesday- I went to New York City for a meeting. (Now doesn't that sound all important! Off to the big city for a meeting!) My friend, Esther went with me for the day. I'm glad that I proved to myself that I can navigate the trip! It was a good but exhausting day.

Wednesday- Piano lessons for the tribe. Then a chiropractor appointment in the afternoon because I'm trying to be sure my back is in shape for going to China.

Thursday- Another appointment for my eyes. Sigh. Supper out with my sweet husband.

Friday- I spent part of the day with Nancy from Ordinary Miracles Photography. She has been my photography mentor from the day I decided to buy a "nice" camera. It was so very super duper fun to meet her in person! And to get some photography tips. And to try out a couple of her lenses. Nancy is in the area from Arizona, so it isn't like she lives just around the corner!

153mm

16mm
Saturday- Keith and I plan to attend a retreat for adoptive couples called Together Called- but I'll have to tell you more about that next week!

1 comment

  1. Jealous that you got to meet Nancy! I've followed her blog since before they brought home their little one from China. :) What a neat experience!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!