PingXiang, Jiangxi

What a week it has been! We are once more in a familiar area here in the Jiangxi province. We are in a small city with a population of 1,874,000. Our travel has gone well and I am doing well physically. It is always hard for me to travel so much and to be so busy, and I'll admit that I do feel like I'm slowing everyone down at times, but I really have felt well.





I know that you all really want to see the pictures, so I'm going to give you a bunch. Some of these were taken by Keith Wrage, who is brave enough to stick his camera (and sometimes his head) out of the bus window, unlike me.

This girl wanted to take selfies with several of us.



We really didn't run over anyone!

Our train coming in to the station.
I know so many of you are praying for me and for our team. Thank you so much!

1 comment

  1. Such beautiful pictures - so crisp and green! Praying for a great trip to continue and blessings to flow to you and from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!