365 Days in Photos

Last year, on June 1, on a whim, I joined a group who was doing a 365 day photo project. I committed to taking and posting a photo every day for a year. I decided to start a blog just for the photos. Yesterday I finish the project and started again. This morning the children and I looked back through the photos from the past year.





In the past year I've gone to China twice, gotten a full frame camera, and gone to Texas twice. The girls have lost teeth, Eliana started music lessons, both girls learned to tie their shoes, Eliana learned to ride her bike, and Keith and Douglas ran a half marathon. There have been countless days of enjoying sunshine, rain, and snow. We've gone hiking, wading, running, ice-skating, swimming, and rollerskating. I've done photo shoots in various locations. We celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, and weddings. We have spent time with family and friends. And it is all documented. One day, one photo at a time.





Looking back is always fun. My plan is to print the blog so that we can look through the book and see our year in photos. God has been good to us again this year! It makes it even more obvious when you look at the simple beauty of everyday.

You can follow my photo blog here. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next 365 days hold!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!