In Which Mrs. Martin {Suddenly} Goes To Canada

It has been planned for months, Keith leaves on Monday to go on a two week tour with Oasis Chorale. What hasn't been planned for months is that Eliana and I are now planning to accompany him. So now we suddenly leave on Monday too!

Kind friends agreed to allow the rest of our crew to stay at their house while we are gone. Thankfully the children are very, very excited about staying with friends. Annika was a little disappointed that we don't need to take them over on Sunday evening. She did assure me that she will secretly go outside and blow kisses my direction at night.



Eliana has her suitcase and passport out. Traveling is fun, but traveling somewhere that you need a passport?! That takes it to a whole different level if you ask Eliana!

Me? Oh I'm just making sure we all have clothes and a few things like that. And having small panic attacks as I think about traveling with and staying with people I don't know. Just little stuff like that.



I think I'll have wifi for at least some of the trip, but I really don't know. I refuse to be one of those guests, you know the type, "Hi. My name is Erin. Lovely to meet you! Thank you for your hospitality and what is your wifi password?" So I'll probably be updating as I go, but can't promise anything.

Anyway, as always, hang on for the ride! You never know where the next week will take you!

3 comments

  1. Laughing up my sleeve! Persuasive powers! When they take all my excuses away...
    ~Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I am happy for you! Enjoy this chance, it's God-given! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you going in Canada?wondering if it's close to me......

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!