Taking The Plunge!

I've been busy working at something big recently. Or, at least, it seems big to me!

Several years ago I bought my first DSLR camera and was surprised by how much I love taking pictures! I have since taken thousands (and thousands and thousands) of photos. And I love doing it more all of the time.

So...

I'm taking the plunge and officially launching my photography website! Anyone local needing photos taken? I'd love to hear from you!

Check out my website Erin Martin Photography!

2 comments

  1. Haha, like the title of this post... have you by any chance listened to Adventures in Odyssey lately? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't. But now it makes me wonder why you asked! :) I have listened to Aventures in Odyssey in years!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!