Not to Sound Like a Broken Record...

But...

I'm going to China! And to Taiwan!



And I'm just a little excited, because the more often I go the more I love to go back!

The plan is to fly to Shanghai on September 12th. Yes, I am aware of the fact that this is less than a month from now. We will spend about two weeks traveling in China then some of the team will fly home and a few of us will travel to Taiwan. I plan to return home on the 30th of September.



As always, will you pray with me for the children we will be seeing? I love going to China. I love the experience, the smells, the food... But at the heart of it all are the children. They are the reason I go. They are the reason my family sacrifices so that I can go. In Casper's words, "We can do without a mom for 2 1/2 weeks so that other children have a chance to have a mom!" I think he understands what it is all about.

So. Let's do this! China and Taiwan here I come!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!