This Week...

Over the weekend my parents were here. I love spending time with them, but I think I enjoy watching my children love spending time with them even more!



We went to the creek, roasted marshmallows, had a picnic at the park, and walked through the Ephrata Cloister. It was fun and relaxed. We were, as always, sad to see them leave. Their time with us is always too short!






This week has been busy with getting ready for school to start in earnest. Eliana and Annika have started their basic subjects, but next week everyone starts with their full curriculum load.

We also got to babysit these cuties and their two big brothers one evening.



Donations have started arriving for my upcoming trip to China. It always amazes me how many people give so willingly! I pulled out my big suitcase this morning and started packing donations! With just over two weeks to departure it is time to start packing!

I finally sent my visa application off yesterday. I'm cutting it a little close this time! I'm applying for a 10 year visa, so hopefully I won't need to worry about this process again until 2025! :)


No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!