Those Globe-Trotting Martins

While I was in China, about 10 days into the trip, when I was missing home about as much as you can, Keith informed me that he might need to take a trip to Ghana in October. I thought that there was no way I would survive being separated from him again so soon...

Apparently it is beautiful in Ghana!


But...

I'm happy to say he is now on an airplane heading home! We have survived!



The thing is, I'm happy for him to go. It's not like I insist on being the only one who globe trots! But, surely anyone can see the timing was a little rough here!



While he was gone we pretty much just did school, did a photo shoot, went to church, and put in time waiting for life to get back to normal!

One of the photos fro Saturday's shoot

Just in case you are wondering, we don't have any more trips planned for a few months! Just plain old every day living for us for a while please!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!