Breaking Silence, Catching Up

Wow! I have not posted in a long time. So much has been happening that I have not had time to document it. So I'm going to do a little bit of a catch up post. There are some things I don't want to ever forget!




Last week my two youngest siblings came to visit. They are so fun! We had a lot going while they were here, but we managed to have time to visit and catch up at least a little bit!



On Sunday, Keith ran his first full marathon. He ran to raise money for Superkids and I was so incredibly proud of him and the other Superkids runners! It was amazing to be a part of the crowd cheering the runners on!



Much to my dismay and embarrassment I walked out of the hotel we stayed in over night Saturday night and left my laptop there. So I've been limping along all week. I've had photos to edit, blog posts to write, etc. I finally got it back today and I'm so happy to have it! I used Keith's to do what I had to, but everything is so much easier with the one I'm used to!



My sister and her family are here staying with us for a few days. They have 6 children. So our house is bursting at the seams with cousins enjoying each other! Thankfully our children really get along well with each other so most of the noise is happy noise. When I heard little feet hit the floor at 5:15 this morning I wasn't too sure how the day would go, but so far so good!

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!