Homeschool Choir Christmas Program

Since September our children have been singing with a homeschool choir. Each week we drove (actually for the last while Monica, my wonderful "mother's helper", drove...) the whole crew to Carlisle for practice sessions. The girls sang in the preparatory choir and the boys in the children's choir. At first they weren't all sure they really wanted to join, but as the weeks rolled by it became obvious that they all looked forward to going.




Last night they had their Christmas program. I have to say, I was totally blown away. The preparatory choir was just adorable and they did such a great job! Seeing little Eliana up there standing perfectly and singing every word was just amazing. Yes, I was THAT mom, crying and videoing the whole entire time!



Keith sang a solo while Douglas accompanied him on the piano just after intermission. They both love music so much and it's pretty special that they could do this together.






Anyway, I was one proud mommy last night.


They all stayed up front for a bit after the program was over so that we could take pictures.





It was such a great thing for the children to participate in. They have a break now until February then they will start practicing for their Easter program. I'm already looking forward to it!

1 comment

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!