My Resolution


I don't really do resolutions. I try to live pretty intentionally all of the time. I'm not saying I don't have areas that need improvement, not saying that at all! But somehow "I'm going to be happier and more calm in that worse hour of the day just before Keith arrives home" doesn't help me out much. That is just a time of day that needs redemption, what can I say?




But I've been learning something really important over the last couple of years since I've been dealing with health issues. If it isn't extremely important to me it just doesn't make my list. If it takes some of my limited energy it is going to have to make my teeny, tiny list of truly important things. It is going to have to make me excited to do it and make me a better mom and wife. Because, you may not understand my limits and my capacity, but I do.




So my resolution? To be ever more intentional in what I allow to end up on my and my family's calendar. There are so many good things, so many great things, so many worthy things, that could be added, but it is going to have to be the best thing for us if we are going to do it in 2016.

And that is all. I think that is enough.

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!