Adoption Related Miscellany

As I have mentioned,

November is National Adoption Month!!

I had intended to have new posts about adoption almost daily throughout November.  I wasn't counting on our internet being down for a couple of days though.  But anyway I am ba-a-a-a-ck!  So...

Don't forget about little Sadie!!
Please friends, let's try to pull together to make a difference for this precious girl!

And...

I'm still looking for people to guest post for me
I have some fun posts coming up, but I'm still open to more!  So if you would like to do a guest post this month please contact me at erinmrtn@yahoo.com. Other bloggers are welcome, but you do not need to have a blog to participate I would love to have some posts from adoptive parents, adoptees, birth parents, and adoption professionals. If adoption has touched your life please send me an email.
And...

Gladney's Taiwan program is hosting a two-part informational webinar on Friday .

This sounds like a webinar that would be well worth your time if you are interested in adopting from Taiwan or adopting an older child. There will be several professionals and wonderful adoption advocates speaking. You can register for the webinar here.

No comments

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!