Looking Back...

I always love looking back through blog posts at the end of the year. Here are a few highlights:

First of all the most popular posts of 2014:

Silence

There Is Just Something About Daddies and Little Girls

On To The JiangXi Province

A Rare Find

Cheering You On From Here

A few more interesting facts:

Most viewed post of all time:

Introducing

The month this year with the highest number of page views:

June/July (This coincides with my trip to China.)

While the vast majority of readers are from the USA, the next highest number of readers are from France, Canada, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.

I know many people read here whom I do not, and never will, know. I want each of you to know that I appreciate you. I love to hear from you! (Hint, hint... what Blogger doesn't love comments?!)

Thanks for stopping by my little space on the internet!


2 comments

  1. Hi, I thought I'd comment to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your lovely photos. I am in Australia. I have three bio boys and one 6 year old girl (adopted from the Philippines) and love photography. I have been following your blog since you went to China for Eliana. Thanks for letting us follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed and been blessed by reading your blogs. Especially the ones about Eliana. My family and I live here in China, and so we know a lot about orphans and abandoned children. So I have been so touched by your family's heart adopting 2 girls. I know the Lo.rd will bless you. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends ~ new and old!